When healthcare groups like Mercy Health Partners, Baylor Health Care, Glaxo, Solvay, and the University of Michigan Health System want help in taking their performance to another level, they call Tom Connellan - and with good reason. Described by one CEO as "the Dr. Phil of corporate performance," he knows first-hand what it takes to grow a business.
Fee: Call For Quote
If you're looking for a great keynote speaker to open your next meeting, Tom probably belongs on your short list of possibilities. Look over these five "Tom-Connellan-at-a-glance" points and see if they match what you want.
1. Captivating Presenter. Participants sense Tom's passion and enthusiasm right away. Because his presentations are fast-paced, entertaining, and informative, he keeps everyone fully engaged from start to finish.
2. Integrator. Because Tom integrates his how-to-content with your CEO's opening comments, points made by other internal and external speakers, your meeting theme, and your overall business strategy he's earned a reputation as a High ROI keynote speaker. One who makes sure that change takes place back on the job.
3. Depth of Knowledge. Because Tom is a former Program Director at the Michigan Business School's Executive Education program, you know he'll bring lots of depth and solid content to your meeting.
4. Breadth of Experience. As a company founder and former CEO, he knows first-hand what it takes to grow a business. Because Tom started a service company in the health care field and built it into a network of 1200 instructors servicing 300 hospitals and most of the Fortune 500 firms. More than 1,000,000 people participated in these programs. Because Tom knows what it's like to be on the firing line of business and your audience will connect with this practical experience.
5. Solid Credentials. Tom's clients include such diverse organizations as Marriott, FedEx, Neiman Marcus, Sony, GE, and the military. He's been the Editorial Director of four leadership and human resource magazines, a first level supervisor, and a company president. He's a best-selling business author whose books have been on major lists. Inside the Magic Kingdom is a Wall Street Journal Bestseller. Bringing out the Best in Others! is a New York Times Bestseller; it also reached #1 on Amazon's business, leadership, coaching and relationship bestseller lists.